Who we’re looking for:
Pure Visibility is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Advertising Specialist with a demonstrated ability to creatively and strategically manage and grow digital marketing campaigns.
For this position, we are looking for a seasoned analyst – someone who has mastered the ability to juggle multiple accounts while maintaining the agility needed to attain strong ROI for their clients across multiple digital advertising platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Manage | Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of digital advertising in accordance with client goals.
- Collaborate | Work with the digital advertising team to communicate complex strategies to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Analyze | Measure the success of campaigns using multiple web analytics and campaign management tools, deliver insightful analysis and commentary addressing KPI trends and progress, and provide actionable recommendations aimed at addressing gaps in performance as well as building on successful activities.
- Report | Prepare executive-ready reporting of campaign performance, important trends and campaign progress.
Who you are:
- A collaborator | You thrive in team environments and demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal. You value integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- A creator | You have an outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems. You have impeccable attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- A builder | You have a keen ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to digital marketing initiatives to achieve client goals. You’re invested in the growth of the agency – you want to help keep the tools in our toolbox sharp, and push the team to stay on top of our game
- Passionate about digital advertising | You view the creative output as your shared responsibility. You are especially excited about the potential for creativity and innovation within the digital advertising landscape.
- Optimistic and resilient | You embrace challenges, can figure out how to work around problems, identify solutions, and can quickly pivot when necessary.
- Ego-less | You’re flexible in your role and will jump in where needed to make the team successful. You should be as comfortable rolling up your sleeves and managing Google Ads campaigns as you are having a conversation about the future digital marketing with our CEO.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years working in digital marketing, managing multiple accounts, with agency experience preferred
- Google Ads certification
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience creating Google Data Studio dashboards
- Experience working with popular paid search ad platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn
- Efficiency, humor, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
What you’ll get:
- Virtual position | The option to work remotely and with flexible hours
- Benefits | Generous benefits packages offering insurance programs, retirement opportunities, and paid time off
- Benefits | An opportunity to hone your skills and receive continued education in areas where you may be seeking growth opportunities
- Competitive salary | For this position, the salary range is $65,000 – $80,000
Who we are:
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Pure Visibility is a digital marketing agency that specializes specifically in digital advertising, search engine optimization, website redesign SEO, and analytics. Our clients range from small, local businesses to Fortune 500 companies and we consistently strive to improve client’s online visibility in ways that support both their traditional and digital marketing efforts. We pride ourselves on collaborative, creative, and empirical strategies that get results.
We believe that creative and strategic business decisions are dependent on an inclusive culture. As such, we actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education and ways of thinking. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our main office is located in downtown Kerrytown Ann Arbor, Michigan. However, we offer the opportunity to all employees to work remotely (during the COVID-pandemic and beyond).