Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Successful candidates for this position will be expected to:
- Define, develop and deliver QC processes as appropriate.
- Collaborate with key team members to QC performance reports for clients.
- Maintain accurate and complete files of all reviewed client documentation
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of appropriate reporting mechanisms
- Maintain data integrity across multiple sources and platforms
- Communicate necessary revisions to customer reports and ensure the revisions are made in a timely manner
- Participate in internal assessments and audits as required
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position should possess or be able to:
- At least one year of experience in quality control/assurance in a business environment
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience creating and manipulating dashboards for all levels of clients
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative
Physical Demands of the Job
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job. While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and / or move up to 20 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Work Environment for the Job
Employee is usually exposed to an open cubicle environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. While performing the duties of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Individuals may be required to perform other tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.