SEO Job Opening: Technical SEO Analyst
Title: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst – Technical
Reports to: SEO Director
Department: Client Services
Revision Date: July 26, 2019
Application Instructions: Please email your resume and cover letter by clicking here or sending an email to [email protected]
The Technical SEO Analyst is responsible for performing in-depth technical SEO audits; presenting strategic, comprehensive recommendations to our clients; and staying on top of SEO trends to help clients stay competitive well into the future. If you’re a curious and enthusiastic professional looking to utilize your penchant for digital marketing, then Pure Visibility is looking for you to join our growing company as a Technical SEO Analyst.
Our service-focused team members are committed to friendliness, responsiveness, and plenty of other great things that end in “ness.” It all happens in a collaborative work environment, where knowledge flows freely between coworkers and proactive support is given with a smile.
Our ideal candidate will be a distinguished listener, able to understand a client’s business goals and map them to a winning Internet marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience researching and analyzing content and performing outreach for many different industries and subjects while using best practices.
Successful candidates for this SEO position are expected to possess the ability to:
- Think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Communicate complex SEO strategies to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Present the success of SEO campaigns and prepare reporting of SEO campaign performance.
- Analyze large amounts of data.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience.
- Prior agency experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both writing and verbal).
- Excellent presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple/competing deadlines.
- Astute level of detail.
- Ability to recognize, diagnose and explain common (and uncommon!) technical website/SEO issues and their solutions in layman’s terms, ensuring teammates, clients and stakeholders understand the recommendations and guidelines.
- Technical SEO expertise (canonicalization, sitemaps, crawl budget, schema, hreflang, and more).
- Experience with:
- Screaming Frog
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Google Tag Manager
- Experience performing thorough technical SEO audits.
- Experience working on enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce and international sites.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience performing website migrations.
- Up-to-date understanding of organic search trends and algorithm updates.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and resolve technical SEO issues
- Monitor, analyze and report on SEO performance
- Audit websites for SEO issues
- Conduct keyword/persona research
- Consult on site-level SEO strategies
- Conduct page-level optimization
- Communicate with and present to clients, coworkers, and SEO and project managers
Education and Experience
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Individuals may be required to perform other tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.