What is a Visibility Audit?
Know what’s working, what’s not, and where the real opportunities lie—our thorough SEO website audit will show you.
To get the most from your website, you need a sound SEO strategy. And to craft the best SEO strategy for your goals, you need to fully understand your website’s organic visibility. This includes everything from keyword rankings and traffic quality, to the technical elements that drive its performance in search engines.
To address this, we’ve built a comprehensive audit into our SEO packages that identifies and prioritizes the biggest opportunities for your website. You’ll receive a personalized report and prioritized checklist of tasks to guide your SEO strategy, written in jargon-free language that all levels of your organization can understand.
With a blueprint for SEO in place, we can work with your team to implement our recommendations and move the needle on your online visibility.
SEO begins with a Visibility Audit.
The Visibility Audit is our unique process for establishing the current status of your website’s digital visibility, and it’s the first step to any SEO project we tackle.
Much more than a typical SEO website audit, our digital visibility experts review hundreds of checkpoints across eight key areas of SEO. Your results are scored and compared to the competition. We then use this information to pinpoint exactly what SEO tactics will be most effective at improving your website’s rankings and increasing qualified traffic.
What goes into a Visibility Audit?
Our experts collect and analyze data from eight key areas that influence your website’s SEO.
- By pulling data directly from Google Analytics and Google Search Console, our experts can see what sources drive traffic to your website and how visitors engage once they’re on it. This high-level look at your digital presence helps us identify top-performing channels and opportunities for improvement.
- Technical SEO is the foundation of your website. It affects how your website appears in the search engine results — or if it shows up at all.
- In this part of the audit, we look at what technical issues are helping or hindering your organic visibility, and if your content presents well in search.
- Well-written, optimized content is critical to ranking well in the search results. We identify what content is performing best on your website, as well as the pages that need improvements.
- Google’s mobile-first approach makes mobile-friendliness a top priority, even if your visitors use a desktop! Our user experience section evaluates if your website is optimized for mobile, and finds opportunities for your visitors to more easily navigate and convert.
- Google Analytics provides useful insights into the behavior of your website visitors and the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. We check that Google Analytics is configured properly on your website, and if there are ways it can be improved to show more meaningful data.
- Backlinks are one of the top three ranking factors for Google. We analyze your backlink profile to see if you are building high-quality links that show your authority to Google. We also look for toxic links that could be damaging your ability to rank well.
- Nearly half of all Google searches are looking for local information. For local SEO, we check that your website is optimized for local search, and that your profiles on important local listing platforms (such as Google My Business, Bing, and Yelp) follow best practices.
- Some markets are more competitive than others online, and it’s important to know where you stand. We look at how your top competitors’ websites compare to yours when it comes to SEO metrics like keywords and backlinks to see how you stack up.
Much more than a typical SEO audit.
Many SEO providers use a single tool to provide an SEO website audit, (often one that’s freely available,) and rely on its auto-generated recommendations for improvement that don’t take into account your specific business or its goals.
At Pure Visibility, we collect data directly from your Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts. We also use a variety of industry-standard applications, designed to analyze specific areas of your website’s optimization. All of our analysis and recommendations are made by career SEO experts, not by interns or an automated system.
We present our findings to your team in a detailed report and provide custom checklists for improving your visibility, step by step. We prioritize our recommendations, to ensure you don’t waste resources with trial and error.
It’s time to upgrade your SEO.
The Visibility Audit is available exclusively as part of our SEO Upgrade plans. You’ll get everything you need to improve your digital visibility in 6 months or less.
Take the first step to better SEO!
You’re six months away from better rankings and more traffic! Our Visibility Audit will show you how, and an SEO Upgrade plan will get you there. Contact us and we’ll help you pick the best plan for your budget and goals.