Who we’re looking for:
Pure Visibility is seeking an enthusiastic Senior SEO Specialist with a demonstrated ability to creatively and efficiently apply their skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
For this position, we are looking for an SEO specialist who can do it all – someone who has mastered the skills of analyzing websites for improvements, perfecting their knowledge of in-depth keyword research, and understanding the art of SEO copywriting.
What you’ll do:
- Audit | Work with the SEO director to perform in-depth visibility audits for new clients and compile the results along with prioritized recommendations.
- Analyze | Work with the SEO director to analyze and create action plans around common technical SEO components (canonicalization, sitemaps, crawl budget, schema, hreflang)
- Research | Perform in-depth keyword research and work with the SEO content specialist to create content strategies.
- Write | Craft quality content for websites, blog posts, and digital advertising copy.
- Collaborate | Work with the SEO team to communicate complex strategies to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Report | Prepare executive-ready reporting of SEO performance, important trends and project progress.
Who you are:
- A problem solver | You have the ability to recognize, diagnose and explain common (and uncommon!) technical SEO issues and quickly establish simple, yet creative solutions.
- A translator | You are able to present SEO solutions in layman’s terms, ensuring teammates, clients and stakeholders understand the issues, recommendations, and next steps.
- A collaborator | You thrive in team environments and demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal. You value integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- A creator | You have an outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems. You have impeccable attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- A builder | You have a keen ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to digital marketing initiatives to achieve client goals. You’re invested in the growth of the agency – you want to help keep the tools in our toolbox sharp, and push the team to stay on top of our game.
- Passionate about SEO | You view the creative output as your shared responsibility. You are especially excited about the potential for creativity and innovation within the SEO landscape.
- Optimistic and resilient | You embrace challenges, can figure out how to work around problems, identify solutions, and can quickly pivot when necessary.
Ego-less | You’re flexible in your role and will jump in where needed to make the team successful. You should be as comfortable rolling up your sleeves and digging into SEMrush as you are having a conversation about the future of digital marketing with our CEO.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years working in SEO and/or digital marketing, managing multiple accounts, with agency experience preferred
- Experience performing SEO audits for websites of varying sizes and industries
- Experience with common SEO analytics tools (such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager)
- Experience working on enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce and international sites
- Experience creating Google Data Studio dashboards
- Efficiency, humor, flexibility, adaptability, and ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
What you’ll get:
- Virtual position | The option to work remotely and with flexible hours
- Benefits | Generous benefits packages offering insurance programs, retirement opportunities, and paid time off
- Competitive salary | For this position, the salary range is $58,000 – $65,000
Who we are:
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Pure Visibility is a digital marketing agency that specializes specifically in digital advertising, search engine optimization, website redesign SEO, and analytics. Our clients range from small, local businesses to Fortune 500 companies and we consistently strive to improve client’s online visibility in ways that support both their traditional and digital marketing efforts. We pride ourselves on collaborative, creative, and empirical strategies that get results.
We believe that creative and strategic business decisions are dependent on an inclusive culture. As such, we actively seek diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education and ways of thinking. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our main office is located in downtown Kerrytown Ann Arbor, Michigan. However, we offer the opportunity to all employees to work remotely (during the COVID-pandemic and beyond).