Our purpose is simple:
We work with the teams that build brands to understand, improve, and protect their digital visibility.
Meet our team of experts.
Our team members are passionate about staying at the top of their field. We maintain numerous industry certifications, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, HubSpot Content Marketing, and SEMRush.
CEO & Co-founder
Paid Search Director
Client Operations Manager
Work for Pure Visibility
We’re always looking for like-minded
digital marketing specialists to join our team.
Our offices are located in the cultural heart of Ann Arbor, the Kerrytown district. It’s a fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment (not to mention dog-friendly). For qualified employees, Pure Visibility offers a full range of benefits, flexible work and telecommuting options, and up to 3 weeks of paid time off per year. If you have the skills we need and are ready to contribute to our positive and dynamic team, please send us your resume.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
There are no current job openings, but we are happy to accept qualified resumes.
Awards & Honors
- Google Elevator Participant, 2017
- Business of the Year, Alumni-Owned Business, Eastern Michigan University, 2014
- Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility, 2013
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Free Enterprise Honoree, 2011
- Michigan’s 50 to Watch List, Michigan Economic Development Center, 2010
- Ann Arbor SPARK Fast Track Award, 2010
- Entrepreneur of Distinction, Corp! Magazine, 2010
- Enterprising Women of the Year, Finalist, Enterprising Women Magazine, 2010
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, 2010
- Top 10 Michigan Business Women, National Women Business Owner’s Association, 2008
- Best Small Business, Michigan Small Business & Technology Development Center, 2007
- Grant Thornton Leader and Innovator of the Year, 2006
Articles & Press
- Forbes: How To Reset Your Website Redesign: Four Tips For A Successful Site Launch
- Pure Visibility Is Honored to Achieve Premier Google Partner Status
- EMU Hosts Workshop On The Impact of Digital Marketing In Our Everyday Lives
- Eastern Michigan University Honors Businesses of the Year
- Internet Marketing: Strategy Still Matters
- Pure Visibility Finds Inspiration in New, Innovative Clients
- Pure Visibility prepares for move into former Menlo Innovations space in Kerrytown
- Pure Visibility Co-Chairs Form SEMPO: A Digital Marketing Non-Profit
- Pure Visibility makes Promotion World’s Top 10 SEO Company list (reader’s choice, #4)
- Pure Visibility Expands Overseas Clientele
- Outside Hub pulls together audiences for advertisers
- Congrats to our region’s “50 to Watch” winners!
- Pure Visibility Test Drives New Visualization by HCI Designers
- Social media presents opportunities but also raises ethical questions
- Kellogg Bolsters Digital ROI as Online Push Continues
- MASTERMIND: Linda Girard