About Pure Visibility
Pure Visibility is a digital marketing agency based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We are a Google Partner and a Microsoft Advertising Partner.
In 2005, Linda Girard co-founded Pure Visibility with a mission to build an SEO company that puts results ahead of tactics. Clients can expect data-driven, digital marketing success honed through our more than 17 years of experience working with companies like Windsor, Heinz, and Chrysler.
Digital visibility experts since day one.
As experts in search engine optimization, paid digital advertising (including PPC, display ads, and social media marketing), website redesign SEO, and Google Analytics, we’ve helped everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies improve their online visibility in ways that support both their traditional and digital marketing efforts. CMOs enjoy working with us because we provide the data that drives their strategies.
As a Google Partner, we’ve maintained a strong working relationship with the search giant for more than a decade, giving us exceptional insight into this fast-paced industry.
Our purpose is simple:
We work with the teams that build brands to understand, improve, and protect their digital visibility.
Meet our team of experts.
Our team members are passionate about staying at the top of their field. We maintain numerous industry certifications, such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, HubSpot Content Marketing, and SEMRush.
CEO & Co-founder
Paid Search Director
Senior Project Manager
Work for Pure Visibility
We’re always looking for like-minded digital marketing specialists to join our team.
Our offices are located in the cultural heart of Ann Arbor, the Kerrytown district. It’s a fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment (not to mention dog-friendly). For qualified employees, Pure Visibility offers a full range of benefits, flexible work and telecommuting options, and up to 3 weeks of paid time off per year. If you have the skills we need and are ready to contribute to our positive and dynamic team, please send us your resume.
Every industry has its own unique challenges when it comes to visibility online. A one-size fits all approach is rarely effective in driving the traffic and sales a company needs, and wastes valuable marketing budget on trial and error.
With that in mind, our SEO services and PPC management packages are structured to maximize ROI — no long-term contract required. As an extension of your marketing team, Pure Visibility provides digital marketing strategy customized to your specific business offerings, goals, and target audience. Your account will be managed by career experts, rather than an automated system, with an emphasis on transparent, data-driven results.
Who we work with
Companies of all sizes can benefit from digital marketing, but our most successful clients share some common traits. To make the most of your engagement, you’ll need a strong understanding of your target audience, a willingness to collaborate, and the resources to carry out our recommendations.
Awards & Honors
- North Star Inbound’s 53 Best SEO Experts, 2020
- Google Elevator Participant, 2017
- Business of the Year, Alumni-Owned Business, Eastern Michigan University, 2014
- Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility, 2013
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Free Enterprise Honoree, 2011
- Michigan’s 50 to Watch List, Michigan Economic Development Center, 2010
- Ann Arbor SPARK Fast Track Award, 2010
- Entrepreneur of Distinction, Corp! Magazine, 2010
- Enterprising Women of the Year, Finalist, Enterprising Women Magazine, 2010
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, 2010
- Top 10 Michigan Business Women, National Women Business Owner’s Association, 2008
- Best Small Business, Michigan Small Business & Technology Development Center, 2007
- Grant Thornton Leader and Innovator of the Year, 2006
Articles & Press
- 53 Best SEO Experts of 2020: A More Diverse Roundup
- Forbes: How To Reset Your Website Redesign: Four Tips For A Successful Site Launch
- Pure Visibility Is Honored to Achieve Premier Google Partner Status
- EMU Hosts Workshop On The Impact of Digital Marketing In Our Everyday Lives
- Eastern Michigan University Honors Businesses of the Year
- Internet Marketing: Strategy Still Matters
- Pure Visibility Finds Inspiration in New, Innovative Clients
- Pure Visibility prepares for move into former Menlo Innovations space in Kerrytown
- Pure Visibility Co-Chairs Form SEMPO: A Digital Marketing Non-Profit
- Pure Visibility makes Promotion World’s Top 10 SEO Company list (reader’s choice, #4)
- Pure Visibility Expands Overseas Clientele
- Outside Hub pulls together audiences for advertisers
- Congrats to our region’s “50 to Watch” winners!
- Pure Visibility Test Drives New Visualization by HCI Designers
- Social media presents opportunities but also raises ethical questions
- Kellogg Bolsters Digital ROI as Online Push Continues
- MASTERMIND: Linda Girard