How it works:
We work closely with your web team to ensure the most successful elements of your SEO are identified and preserved.
We begin with a detailed intake survey and discovery session with your team.
- We learn about your business offerings, target audience, and goals for your redesign.
- This allows us to accurately assess the effectiveness of your existing site’s SEO, and make appropriate recommendations for your new one.
Live Website Audit
Our experts perform a thorough SEO audit of your current website.
- We analyze your traffic, technical SEO, on-page SEO, and backlinks to identify what elements must be preserved in the redesign.
- We also look at your top competitors’ websites to see how yours stacks up.
We present our findings and recommendations to your team.
- We provide a page-by-page audit of your website, so you have the information you need to make decisions on how to redesign.
- We break down our SEO recommendations into prioritized task lists for your team, so you’ll know exactly where to focus your resources.
*For Level 2 & 3 plans, only; we work closely with your team to ensure your new site is optimized.
- The monthly hours included in your plan will be allocated for our work on specific SEO tasks.
- This includes activities, such as keyword research, on-page SEO, 301 redirects, and content improvements, as well as general consultation.
Development Site Audit
About one month before launch, we audit your website in development.
- Our experts ensure that key SEO elements, like title tags, headings, and URL structure, have been kept intact.
- We also check the code for technical issues that could hinder indexation and rankings.
- You’ll discover if SEO recommendations have been implemented and if there are any missed opportunities.
About two weeks before launch, we perform a final check of your new website.
- Our experts ensure all optimizations, both technical and on-page, are in place for launch-day.
- Any issues found are prioritized for your team by severity, specifically which are launch-critical.
- Our goal it to keep your relaunch on track, but not at the sake of your rankings and traffic.
*For Level 3 plans, only; we provide 8 hours of launch-day support.
- Our experts monitor the crawl and indexation of your new website by search engines.
- We will be on-call to help you address any critical issues that may arise.
About one week after relaunch, we will evaluate your new website’s SEO.
- We verify that pages have been crawled and indexed correctly by search engines.
- Your rankings and traffic levels will be compared to pre-launch benchmarks.
Expert SEO assistance, for each phase of your redesign.
Our SEO Protection plans are based on a 6-month engagement to support your web team throughout the redesign process:
- Before: Learn what pages to keep, what needs to be rewritten or optimized, what needs to be added, and what is safe to remove completely.
- During: Get hands-on assistance from our SEO experts throughout your redesign to address technical issues and ensure top performing pages are preserved and optimized.
- After: Confirm a successful relaunch with a post-launch technical check and indexation monitoring.
We love collaborating with design and development teams, and they appreciate our work because it allows them to focus on what they do best, all while making certain your redesign project is a success.
Why Redesign Protection works.
It’s true that website designers and developers often provide some type of audit as part of a redesign project. Yet, businesses often come to us after relaunching their website and losing valuable traffic and rankings, even though this type of audit was part of the project—so what went wrong?
Redesign SEO Protection Pricing
FINE PRINT: Plan pricing is based on a 6-month commitment, for websites with 2000 pages or fewer. If you need pricing for a different timeline or for websites with more than 2000 pages, ask us for a custom quote. Monthly hours do not roll over. Additional hours will be billed at $200/hour. If engagement with Pure Visibility continues past 6 months, monthly hours will be recalculated at our regular rate of $200/hour.
What’s included in each Redesign Protection plan.
Our Redesign SEO Protection plans are designed to take a lot of the guesswork out of the website redesign process. Having helped numerous businesses repair their rankings and traffic after an unsuccessful relaunch, the problem was clear: design and development teams were regularly and unintentionally overlooking the critical steps needed to protect a website’s SEO. Our Redesign SEO Protection plans include all the elements of expert SEO support you need to plan and execute a successful relaunch.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
Your single point of contact who coordinates and reports on all Redesign SEO Protection activities.
A detailed survey followed by a 1 - 2 hour session facilitated by your plan manager.
|Live Website Audit|
A thorough audit of your website to identify the elements that drive it’s rankings and traffic.
|Audit Report & Task Lists|
A presentation of our findings with prioritized recommendations for your redesign.
|Development Site Audit|
A full review of the optimization of your new website prior to launch.
Final check before going live to ensure there are no critical issues.
Full scan of the new website for the completeness of indexation by search engines.
|Launch Day Support|
8 hours of monitoring and on-call support during your relaunch.
Hours available for our experts to assist your redesign team.
|up to 2 hours/month,|
|up to 10 hours/month||up to 15 hours/month|
for 6 months
for 6 months
for 6 months
Protect your redesign investment!
If you’re considering a website redesign in the coming year, fill out our form to find out if a Redesign SEO Protection Plan is right for your website.